The 2019 Tree of Life
Friday – Saturday May 31 to June 1
4 PM Friday to 2 PM Saturday
Bar W Lodge
Come relax in the mountains, refresh, and recharge your mothering batteries!
Come for overnight or just the daytime activities! (Beds are limited for overnight, so register now!) The following speakers and topics are confirmed, more will be announced!
- Aneladee Milne, managing family finances as a couple knowing personality types
- Kim Davis, amygdala hijacking and power in storytelling and storymaking to change your brain and change your life
- Becky Williams, feminine energy and the radiant circuits–living from your heart
- Katie Hansen, the pilgrim’s journey of discovery
- Krystelle Rose, Using the Arts to Cultivate Quality Family Time
What is all included?
-learning principles from fabulous presentations
-tasty meals of real/whole foods, with gluten free and dairy free options
-time to unwind and connect with other women
-time to be alone without outside distractions for journaling
-one night sleeping accommodations if you pay extra, beds are limited so register now!
-Nursing/babes-in-arms, non-separating babies allowed to attend.
Questions? email info <at> treeoflifemothering <dot> com
Early Bird Overnight Price: $67 pay by Friday March 15
Regular Overnight Price: $97 pay between March 16 and before March 29
Late Pay Overnight Price: $127 after March 29
(includes dinner on Friday, breakfast and lunch on Saturday)
Come for the daytime activities only on both days, sleep at home
(includes dinner on Friday and lunch on Saturday, no breakfast)
Early Bird Days-only Price: $47 pay by Friday March 15
Regular Days-only Price: $77 pay between March 16 and before March 29
Late Pay Days-only Price: $97 for non-overnight, paid after March 29