A Tree of Life Women’s Retreat
Are you ready for some rejuvenation? relaxation? laughter? time with other women?
Come to the Tree of Life Women’s Retreat
at a mountainside cabin
Two sessions to attend or you may come to both if you want a double dose!
Session A: Tues. July 17 11 AM- Thurs. July 19 11 AM
Session B: Thurs. July 19 3 PM – Sat. July 21 3 PM
For women ages 18 and up
What is included?
-Sessions about these topics:
- Improving your personal environment so that it nourishes your soul
- Strengthening your connection to God
- Creating more order in your spiritual and physical life
- Feeling validated in your deep, sacred role as a woman of God
- how to have more laughter, fun, and community in your life
- finding your passion and pursuing it
- how to rise above the mists of darkness that surround us
- strengthening your connections to family members, both past and present
- how to heal yourself with cooking from scratch
- how to heal from broken relationships
- how to take your journaling to the next level
- how to increase your sleep and energy levels
- how to make housework super doable and get the kids involved
- connecting to your family and/clients through storytelling
- using organic arts and elements to nourish your soul
Speakers to be announced soon!
What is all included?
-learning principles from fabulous presentations
-tasty meals of real/whole foods, with gluten free options
-time to unwind and relax with other women, chatting by firelight or inside
-time to be alone in nature and do journaling
-two nights accommodations, double occupancy
Cost: $350 if you sleep on a bed provided. Early Bird Discount for sleeping on bed provided is $300 if you register by Monday July 2!
Cost is $250 if you bring your own air mattress and sleeping bag (Bring Your Own Bed, BYOB) and sleep in a big room with a bunch of other moms. Early Bird Discount is $200 for the BYOB option! Space is limited so register today before we fill up!
Register by going to paypal.com and paying $300 or $200 to info (at) treeoflifemothering (dot) com.