Are you ready for some rejuvenation? inspiration? instruction? relaxation? laughter? time with other women?
Then come to the
Tree of Life Women’s Retreat
Two sessions to choose from or you may attend both:
Session A: 3 PM Tues. August 14- Thu. August 16 11 AM
Session B: 3 PM Wed. August 15 to Friday August 17 11 AM
Bar W Lodge
Peterson, Morgan County UT
For all women ages 18 and up
Because when we step back and get a mountaintop perspective about our life, we can change things and feel more joy!
What is included?
-Presentations about these topics:
- Improving your personal environment so that it nourishes your soul
- Strengthening your connection to God
- Creating more order in your spiritual and physical life
- Feeling validated in your deep, sacred role as a woman of God
- how to have more laughter, fun, and community in your life
- finding your passion and mission in life and pursuing it
- how to rise above the mists of darkness that surround us
- strengthening and healing your connections to family members, both past and present
- how to heal yourself with cooking from scratch
- how to heal from broken relationships, including marriage
- how to take your journaling to the next level
- how to increase your sleep and energy levels
- how to make housework super doable and get the kids involved
- connecting to your family, friends, and/clients through storytelling
- using organic arts and elements to nourish your soul
What is all included?
-learning principles from fabulous presentations
-tasty meals of real/whole foods, with gluten free and dairy free options
-time to unwind and relax with other women
-time to be alone without outside distractions and do journaling
-two nights’ accommodations with 5 meals, three if you register for both sessions
The material will be repeated in the second session but you may attend both sessions if you want to. Some women enjoy a double dose!
Nursing/non-separating babies allowed to attend.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org
$247 for one session
$347 for both sessions
For either full-price registration or special Early Bird registration, BYOB (bring your own bedding) e.g., air mattress or cot, sleeping bag, pillow, etc., and sleep in large common room with many women.
For any registration, upgrade to a bed in a shared bedroom for $50 more!
Work opportunities for scholarship available, please ask using above email address.
Space is limited so register today before we fill up!
Regular Price Deadline Saturday August 4 midnight MDT
Latecomer Price Deadline Monday August 6 midnight MDT, add $50 to the regular price.
In the “notes” field please make a note of what Session, A or B,and what price option you are choosing. Also include any roommate requests and dietary preferences (grain free, gluten free, dairy free, meat free).
Nursing/non-separating babies allowed to come! Please make a note in the notes field if you are bringing a baby and the baby’s age.
Who are the speakers?
Here are some of the confirmed speakers, more will be confirmed soon!
Kim Davis, mom of 8, Eternal Warriors Family Coach, and Master Storyteller! She will speak about how to conquer your Goliaths when achieving your goals using heroic storytelling.
Aneladee Milne, mom of 6, cofounder of LEMI, author of New Commonwealth Schools, the Eternal Warriors Course, and the Eternal Warriors Family Manual. She will speak on emotional intelligence in terms of mother mentoring and managing family finances.
Patricia DuBray, mom of 3, former LDS Seminary teacher and lactation specialist. She will speak about increasing fun in your life and your connection to God.
Katie Hansen, mom of 6, Footzonologist, Hebrew Principle-based Mentor, and creator of the Foundation Builder Guide, see her at gatheringplaceforfamilies.org
Tamara Laing, mom of 5, Master Rapid Eye Technician, and author of Healing Arts: a Gift from God, and An LDS Approach to Energy Healing. See her at tamarasbook.blogspot.com
Celestia Shumway, homeschool mom of 7, blogger at this web site, author, and healthy eating coach, will be presenting on two topics:
The Joy of Family History and Temple Work: Why You Are Missing Out if You Aren’t Doing It (no guilt, just motivation!)
and What One Mom Can Do (the power of mother mentoring)
Tara Kinser, how to heal using food, food combining, and essential oils