This is a picture of two of my children with my dear friend, Katie Hansen. We took a hiking class with Katie last spring to discover the poetry of the Hebrew alphabet and how it relates to nature. You can take a similar class with Katie online this spring! You won’t be able to go hiking of course, but you will be able to discover the themes of the Hebrew alphabet in stories of the Bible.
Discovering Intelligent Design Through Symbol & Story
Is a 12 week Online Study of Ancient Symbols, Numbers and Stories.
We will use the Hebrew Alphabet and Stories as an outline to discover symbol, shape and number in the Old and New Testaments. Be prepared to be inspired and see your pattern recognition ability increase to inspire a love of study!
The Work for this class will be:
- Start reading Straight Edge, String and Shadows and The Wisdom in the Hebrew Alphabet before class begins .
- Share, discuss and discover!
- Discover the Symbols, Shapes & Numbers in your own Core Book.
- Teach on one of the Hebrew letters.
- Write your thoughts to questions for each letter.
- Do a Multiple-Layered Study on Common Hebrew Words from the Bible.
When: Friday mornings, April 4th – June 27th, skipping 5-23
Time: 6:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Mountain Standard Time U.S.A. *
Where: Online. In your own home.
Cost: $99 plus the Hebrew Sketchbook