I have to admit, I am a conference junkie. I love General Conference, homeschooling conferences, holistic living conferences, and mothering conferences, like the kind I used to attend sponsored by La Leche League. I have lots of fond memories of hearing some big names speak, like Dr. Bill and Martha Sears, and Ina May Gaskin. These LLL conferences always involved travel, arranging child care, and hotel expenses. I tired going to Education Week at BYU one year when my oldest was a baby and ti was ill-fated. He got sick and I had to come home. Another year, I was slated to attend a homeschool conference, and my daughter fell the night before and knocked her teeth out, so I had to miss that conference too. Conferences at home back then when all my kids were tots would have been ideal for me.
Guess what? You can attend a conference this week from your home, and hear rock stars in the mom world, like The Food Nanny (pictured with me above, at what else, but a conference). The Moms’ Conference starts on Monday April 7th, 2014 and goes all week.
Monday, April 7th – Conference launches!
Each day of the conference, a new set of 4 presentation videos will be made available on The Mom Conference site for a FREE 24-hour viewing/listening period. During the conference, if you want to buy the recordings, you can, at a discount, before the regular pricing for the package starts.
Monday, April 14th – Encore Day
On this day, the Moms Conference people will be posting the 4 most popular presentations. This is the LAST DAY to order the conference package at the special event week price.
For FREE from April 7 – April 14, 2014
During this 100% FREE online conference you’ll be inspired to…
- Enjoy being a mother by learning how to stop comparing, judging, or feeling guilty
- Put dinner on the table with a few simple tricks when you create 30 days worth of meals in just a few hours (you’re going to LOVE this!)
- Get your kids to listen without yelling, nagging, or reminding (this will change your life)
- Organize any space and keep it that way (what?!)
- Maintain (or re-light) the spark in your relationship
- Reclaim your rockin’ bod’ after childbirth without DIEting
- Take simple steps to define your time and balance being a mom with other projects/work
And much more! It’s totally cool to listen and learn while doing the dishes or hanging out in your sweats. Yep!
I recognize some of the speakers from my homes state of Utah, COOL! Go to the link above and scroll down to see all of these amazing speakers!