Topics to be addressed at the Leadership Summit:
1. Pro-Family Strategies for Impacting UN and National Public Policies
2. Understanding and Addressing Family Policy Issues Related to Human Sexuality
3. Safeguarding the Family with Regard to the Post-2015 UN Development Agenda
4. Take-home Tools, Training and Talking Points for Impacting Family Policy
5. Presentations and Participatory Roundtable Discussions on:
– Understanding and counteracting the comprehensive sexuality education
– Protecting parental rights
– Safeguarding children from pornography and harmful sexual education,
policies, and programs
Summit Cost: The cost to attend the full-day Family Rights Leadership Summit is only $25, which includes lunch and materials. The Summit will be held from 9 am to 5 pm. In your acceptance email will be a link where you may pay the fee, which confirms your acceptance to participate and reserves your place at the Summit.
Host Family Stays: To help out attendees who may be traveling from far distances to attend the WCF and the Leadership Summit, Family Watch has a limited number of host families available that can pick you up from the airport and provide accommodations in their homes. Please indicate on your application if you would like to stay with a host family, and we will do our best to accommodate your request on a first-come first-served basis.
Summit Application: All interested in attending must first fill out an application. Please note, a limited number of applicants will be selected to participate in the Leadership Summit. However,we welcome everyone who is interested to apply, regardless of previous advocacy experience. Longtime family leaders and activists as well as those wishing to learn how to effectively advocate on behalf of the family in their own communities are encouraged to apply.
If you are selected to attend, you will receive an email confirming your participation in the Leadership Summit, which will contain additional information and location details.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We hope you will join us at both of these historic and important events!