Let’s face it! Being a mom is hard work! We have so many responsibilities and our time is stretched so thin. But the great news is, we as moms have more resources than ever to increase our power and joy fulfilling the hardest and most beautiful job one earth! These two ladies featured above and below with their families, Desi and Saren, have put together an online conference next week with some fabulous speakers to help you be the mom you want to be! Best of all, it’s free! You can register here! Do so by October 9 so you can get some cool gifts! The gifts are a story and teaching guide to teach your kids about honesty and a meal plan and shopping guide for 7 days of healthy meals.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could attend a conference where some of the world’s top authors and speakers would offer you answers to all your most pressing parenting and self-help questions?
Well, you can. And you don’t even have to get a babysitter or travel anywhere. And it’s FREE.
Two organizations I really respect, Power of Moms and Unconventional Kitchen, have gathered 20 top-notch speakers to present about topics every mom needs during the FREE 3-day Mom Conference that is taking place October 11th, 12th and 13th. Each day of the conference, you can watch the seven presentations for that day at your convenience – while your kids nap, while you fold laundry, whatever works for you.
Watch the video here to get more details!
This conference will help you:
- Manage your children’s emotions (and your own!)
- Figure out how to avoid the “me, me, me epidemic” that is producing over-entitled children
- Get your house clean – and keep it that way (for real)
- Strengthen your marriage
- Talk to your children about sex (yes, this is something you really have to do!)
- Help your children embrace healthy foods while teaching them to cook
- Manage your children’s screen time and smart phone use (without making them hate you)
- Develop a budget that really works for your family (yes, it’s possible!)
- Live a more intentional and joyful life (and teach your children to do the same)
- And much more!
Below is a list of all the cool speakers coming! I can’t wait! Join me for a three day conference to recharge your batteries and fill your brain with inspiration and laughter! Register here by Oct. 9 to get your cool gifts!
- Dr Laura Markham, Clinical Psychologist, bestselling author and discipline expert at Aha Parenting (Helping Kids – and Yourself – Manage Emotions)
- Katie Kimball, expert on healthy eating for families and founder of Kitchen Stewardship (Want Responsible and Healthy Kids? Teach Them to Cook and Eat Real Food)
- Ruth Soukup, NYT Bestselling Author and Founder of Living Well, Spending Less (Decluttering your Home, Mind and Soul)
- Ramona Zabriski, Founder of Wife for Life University (How to be a Wife for Life)
- Amy McCready, parenting expert, TODAY Show Contributor, author and creator of Positive Parenting Solutions (Raising Motivated and Grateful Children During this Me, Me, Me Epidemic)
- Jesse Mecham, Founder of You Need a Budget (Budgeting Made Simple)
- Dina Alexander, Founder of Educate and Empower Kids (How to Talk to your Children about Sex)
- Richard and Linda Eyre, NYT #1 Bestselling authors who run Valuesparenting (Simple and Powerful Ways to Teach Children Values)
- Marla Cilley (a.k.a. the Fly Lady), author, home organization and cleaning mentor, founder of FlyLady.net (Cleaning in a Fun Way)
- Shawni Pothier, founder of the popular mom-blog, 71 Toes (Managing Kids’ Cell Phone and Screen Time – Without Making Them Hate You)
- April and Eric Perry, life architecture experts and founders of Learn-Do-Become (Building the Life and Future you Really Want)
- Saren Eyre Loosli, family organization expert and co-founder of Power of Moms (The Three Basic Sy
- stems Every Family Needs)
And to help you avoid procrastination (we know how it goes!), if you register RIGHT NOW, you’ll have access to the following GIFTS as soon as your registration has been completed!
– FREE Audio Story and Family Discussion Guide: These materials will help you teach your children about honesty in a really fun way
– FREE Guide: 7 Day Healthy Eating Meal Plan and Shopping List
Come participate ONLINE and be inspired October 11, 12 and 13th!
Register for FREE right here today!
See you at The Mom Conference!