Mentoring for Moms on Mom Topics is Now Available!
I am a mom of seven who has lots of experience with breastfeeding, getting baby to sleep, homeschooling time management, fixing whole foods dinners from scratch, using natural remedies and homeschooling. I am excited to share with you ideas and answer your questions and concerns and help you get to the root problem of your obstacles. Here are the mentoring packages available!
Each of the following packages costs $45 for a half hour session over the phone. Mentoring includes homework involving classics (books, movies, articles) and perhaps writing assignments. Payment means that you the participant have some investment and commitment. Follow-up sessions if you have more questions and concerns are $30 each for 30 more minutes.
- Finding Joy in Marriage
Learn how to find joy in marriage despite the challenges.
- Enjoying Breastfeeding
Learn the tips and tricks to make breastfeeding an enjoyable love affair with your baby!
- Ecological Breastfeeding and Natural Child Spacing
Learn how to ditch artificial birth control and use the natural birth control God designed with no side effects, and no more trips to the doctor or pharmacy.
- Change to a Healthy Diet and Cook from Scratch
Most chronic illnesses of today come from eating processed food. You as a mom can greatly improve your and your family’s health by what we bring home for the cupboards and fridge and what you bring to the dinner table. Learn to cook wholesome, yummy food from scratch that will bring everyone running to the table after delicious aromas waft through the whole house! The kids will be shoveling the food in while they thank you in between bites!
- Dr. Mom
Do you feel like your kids are always sick? Learn what diet and home remedies you can use to reduce your trips to the doctor. You will feel a lot more empowered knowing you don’t have to go to the doctor for every health problem.
- Start Homeschooling
You can homeschool! It is not rocket science! I have homeschooled all of my seven children from the beginning. My oldest just finished his first year of college on scholarship. Learn from my mistakes how to make homeschooling less challenging, more fun, and inspiring.
- Overcome Homeschooling Burnout
I know what it’s like to feel burned out by the trials and challenges of homeschooling. I have some great ideas to help you infuse your vision with newness and rejuvenation and fun so that you look forward to Mondays and every morning!
- Time Management for Moms: Learn how to get the chores done, homeschooling done, family time, worship time, and time for your own passions and projects.
- What’s for Dinner? Do you struggle getting dinner on the table that’s not take-out or from a can or box? Would you like help in planning menus and being held accountable to give more to your family then convenience or fast food?
- Body Language for Moms: Would you like to learn how to read the body language of your husband, friends, and kids? Do you want to learn how to improve your body language so that your husband and kids cooperate more? Learn the body language secrets of newborns, babies, toddlers, kids, teens, and adults.
The following mentoring packages meet once a week for 30 minutes over four weeks, for $100 a month.
- Getting Baby to Sleep Through the Night
You can get your baby to sleep without crying it out! You can wake up feeling rested and refreshed even with a little baby in your home. Learn how I have been able to get lots of sleep through having seven kids.
- New Mom Baby Blues: Are you prone to feeling blue when you have a new baby? I have been there! I have four steps to being a happy healthy mom with a new baby!
- Teaching Kids to Work: Learn how to get kids to work so that you are all contributing to the peace and order of the home, not just mom.
- Break the Sugar Habit: Do you crave sugar? Do you find it hard to have sugary treats in your home without eating the whole batch? Learn how to eliminate those sugar cravings!