Wow, ever since last year when one of my friends got diagnosed with breast cancer, I have been hearing of more and more cases in my personal circle. It is an epidemic. So that’s why the podcast episode, featured above, with Sally Fallon of Wise Traditions, is so timely. In this episode Sally summarizes the articles that appeared in the Weston A. Price Fall 2017 journal, all about cancer. The articles are listed below in the bullet points. Click on the links below if you want to read the whole articles.
- Why Did God Create Cancer? Dr. Tedd Koren reveals cancer as a self-protective mechanism
- Support for Pediatric Cancer Kim Schuette provides detailed instructions for restoring your child to health
- The Tijuana Cancer Clinics Sylvia Onusic describes her recent visit
- GcMAF and Raw Milk Lee Emerson explains how the cancer paradigm is changing
- My Adventures with Black Salve Kelly the Kitchen Kop tells how to use black salve to treat basal cell carcinomas.
Why would you want to explore alternatives to chemo? Watch this video below to learn. It contains interviews with many medical doctors explaining why the typical treatment for cancer has problems. It claims that 90% of oncologists would not prescribe chemo to their own family members. Why is this? The video explains.